Old 09-14-2010, 08:25 AM
tao shu

Default Connect between bugziila and bodhi error?

Hello ,
When I was in bodhi's New update page to submit a package,Type is
bugfix,request is testing,bugs is #5,CVE-2010-0913,there is an error,

"Unable to access one or more bugs.Exeption: (111,'Connection refused')".

What does this mean?
An error occurred while connecting bugzilla???
I'm running bodhi and bugzilla in a local environment in f10.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help!

Old 09-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Luke Macken

On 09/14/2010 04:25 AM, tao shu wrote:
> Hello ,
> When I was in bodhi's New update page to submit a package,Type is
> bugfix,request is testing,bugs is #5,CVE-2010-0913,there is an error,
>

> "Unable to access one or more bugs.Exeption: (111,'Connection refused')".
>
> What does this mean?
> An error occurred while connecting bugzilla???
> I'm running bodhi and bugzilla in a local environment in f10.
> Any ideas?

You'll need to set a custom bz_server option in your bodhi.cfg. The
default lives in bodhi/config/app.cfg:

bz_server = 'https://bugzilla.redhat.com/xmlrpc.cgi'

luke

Old 09-15-2010, 06:15 AM
tao shu

2010/9/15 Luke Macken <lmacken@redhat.com>:
> On 09/14/2010 04:25 AM, tao shu wrote:
>> Hello ,
>> When I was in bodhi's New update page to submit a package,Type is
>> bugfix,request is testing,bugs is #5,CVE-2010-0913,there is an error,
>>

>> "Unable to access one or more bugs.Exeption: (111,'Connection refused')".
>>
>> What does this mean?
>> An error occurred while connecting bugzilla???
>> I'm running bodhi and bugzilla in a local environment in f10.
>> Any ideas?
>
> You'll need to set a custom bz_server option in your bodhi.cfg. *The
> default lives in bodhi/config/app.cfg:
>
> * * bz_server = 'https://bugzilla.redhat.com/xmlrpc.cgi'
>
> luke

Thanks luke.But I'm running bodhi and bugzilla in a local environment
in f10,and bz_server='https://localhsot/bugzilla',I think that may be
the bugs option in bodhi I filled is incorrect.