-   -   Can not change the status of package in bodhi (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/426710-can-not-change-status-package-bodhi.html)

asdf asdfasd 09-14-2010 02:42 AM

Can not change the status of package in bodhi

I just started using bodhi, but no matter how I operate on the
package, they have been in pengding state, I do not know what it is.
I'm running in a local bodhi environment in f10.
Any help?
Thanks!

Luke Macken 09-15-2010 02:54 AM

On 09/13/2010 10:42 PM, asdf asdfasd wrote:
> I just started using bodhi, but no matter how I operate on the
> package, they have been in pengding state, I do not know what it is.
> I'm running in a local bodhi environment in f10.
> Any help?
> Thanks!

Updates change state when they are "pushed". From the web interface you
would go to Admin->Requests, and kick off a push from there, or `bodhi
--push`.

However, you're running this locally? I haven't tried to run a local
push in a long time, so I'm not sure what kind of roadblocks you'll hit.
At the least, bodhi is expecting /mnt/koji/packages to exist (or
whatever you have the `build_dir` config set to).

luke

tao shu 09-15-2010 04:30 AM

2010/9/15 Luke Macken <lmacken@redhat.com>:
> On 09/13/2010 10:42 PM, asdf asdfasd wrote:
>> I just started using bodhi, but no matter how I operate on the
>> package, they have been in pengding state, I do not know what it is.
>> I'm running in a local bodhi environment in f10.
>> Any help?
>> Thanks!
>
> Updates change state when they are "pushed". *From the web interface you
> would go to Admin->Requests, and kick off a push from there, or `bodhi
> --push`.
>
> However, you're running this locally? *I haven't tried to run a local
> push in a long time, so I'm not sure what kind of roadblocks you'll hit.
> At the least, bodhi is expecting /mnt/koji/packages to exist (or
> whatever you have the `build_dir` config set to).
>
> luke

Thank you,luke.But I don't know how to change status in the web
interface Admin->Requests.The attachment is the web interface of admin
->request. What should I do?
And 'build_dir' already set correct.