Old 08-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Mike McGrath

Default FAS in staging

I'm going to deploy the new FAS in staging soon. So FAS in staging will
likely be busted for a bit. If this completely messes you up, please ping
me or let me know and I'll revert.

-Mike

Old 08-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 13:38, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm going to deploy the new FAS in staging soon. *So FAS in staging will
> likely be busted for a bit. *If this completely messes you up, please ping
> me or let me know and I'll revert.

What are we building the server as ?

> * * * *-Mike

Stephen J Smoogen.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Mike McGrath

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 13:38, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> > I'm going to deploy the new FAS in staging soon. *So FAS in staging will
> > likely be busted for a bit. *If this completely messes you up, please ping
> > me or let me know and I'll revert.
>
> What are we building the server as ?

we could rebuild it I guess, fas1.stg exists already.

-Mike______________________________________________ _
infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 08-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 14:36, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 13:38, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
>> > I'm going to deploy the new FAS in staging soon. *So FAS in staging will
>> > likely be busted for a bit. *If this completely messes you up, please ping
>> > me or let me know and I'll revert.
>>
>> What are we building the server as ?
>>

> we could rebuild it I guess, fas1.stg exists already.

Well I had it on the books to do it but forgot about the freeze.. but
after the PT boxes got rebuilt the astg boxes would be next.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.