Old 08-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Chen Bill

Default Introduction | Bill Chen

Hi Guys,

I want to do something for Fedora project, below is some information about me.

#Name
Bill Chen

#Time Zone / Country
(GMT-5:00) Toronto, Canada

#Basic skills and experiences
Bash/Python (10 years Unix/Linux experience)

#Why you're joining
I really want to contribute something to Linux project.

#What you're looking to do (be specific)
sysadmin work, setup, monitor, use Bash or Python to write some scripts.

#How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week)
7-10 hours

Regards,
Bill Chen

Old 08-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Mike McGrath

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Chen Bill wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I want to do something for Fedora project, below is some information about me.
>
> #Name
> Bill Chen
>
> #Time Zone / Country
> (GMT-5:00) Toronto, Canada
>
> #Basic skills and experiences
> Bash/Python (10 years Unix/Linux experience)
>
> #Why you're joining
> I really want to contribute something to Linux project.
>
> #What you're looking to do (be specific)
> sysadmin work, setup, monitor, use Bash or Python to write some scripts.
>
> #How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week)
> 7-10 hours

Hey Bill, what specifically were you interested in working on. I suggest
reading through:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_Successful_Contributor

-Mike