-   -   Chandra Sekhar : New Member Introduction (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/406415-chandra-sekhar-new-member-introduction.html)

chan 07-30-2010 08:01 PM

Chandra Sekhar : New Member Introduction

*

Hello Infrastructure group,

*

I am Chandra Sekhar. I am currently working as a Java Developer. I did my Bachelors and Masters in Electrical Engineering (Major : Computer Networks). I* did my internship as Solaris system admin for around 8 months. From past 1 year I am working as a Java web application developer. I am equally interested in development and administration. I did some shell scripting during my intern and in the current project too. I am very much interested in Operating System and its internals as specially Unix and Linux variants. My objectives behind Open Source contribution are to learn new and diverse technologies,* to get in touch with experienced open source developers and administrators, and* to contribute to Open Source world.

Please let me know if there are any procedures that I should be aware of.

--
Thanks,
Chandra Sekhar