Old 07-28-2010, 03:39 AM
touruni touruni

Default FIG request

All,
*
Per initiation procedure outlined here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingSponsored
*
Will someone be kind enough to sponsor this semi-young lad who has:
*
- 10 Years of experience in IT
- 1 Year of Python programming
- 3 Year of RHEL Administration
- RT/Nagios/The Grinder/Xen/Kickstart/Plone/Django
*
I am interested the items listed below*:
*
Python
Script writers and automators
Virtualization
Building and build environments
*
Ideally i would like to work on all things that utilizes python. I am looking to develope my python programming skills. Whether it be a program that needs to written or a script or updating something
that is python.

I am applying from Sacramento, California / PST. I am interested in working on the team because I have a passion to learn. I want to sharpen my skills and collaborating with others who have the same
passion.
*
Best,
Sophon Im