Old 07-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Fwd: PROBLEM: koji01.phx2.fedoraproject.org/koji is CRITICAL

This looks to be some sort of change in koji or the builders is
causing this page. The check is to see if x86-01 appears on the
website

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/hosts

however none of the builders x86-01 -> x86-08 show up currently. The
systems seem to be active and running but not listed in koji at the
moment.