Old 07-23-2010, 08:21 AM
Vijay Gharge

Default Dedicated hosting

Hello Matt,

I work here for Vodafone and I am really not sure if they will sponsor any open source activity.

I am interested in individual contribution without any expectation from my current employer...

But yes...one thing is sure..I can use existing infrastructure for possible feature testing etc.

Hope this is ok.. :-)

Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 PM
Matt Domsch

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 01:51:15PM +0530, Vijay Gharge wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> I work here for Vodafone and I am really not sure if they will sponsor any
> open source activity.
>
> I am interested in individual contribution without any expectation from my
> current employer...

That's absolutely OK - we're happy for you to contribute. I was just
hoping for a "2-fer". :-)

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist