Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Vijay Gharge

Default New entrant

Hello everyone,
*
Myself Vijay Gharge from Mumbai, India. I am avid linux user and am using linux since 2004.
*
Currently am working with telco / isp and am hanlding servers running linux mainly RHEL as well as providing telco application support.
*
I spend most of the time on linux networking, bash & perl scripting, os and application installations along with basic c, php knowledge.
*
Am interested assiting / contributing to the open source community. Kindly guide me towards putting my efforts in open source contribution!
*
Best Regards,
Vijay
*
*

Old 07-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Matt Domsch

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 07:41:23PM +0530, Vijay Gharge wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> *
> Myself Vijay Gharge from Mumbai, India. I am avid linux user and am using
> linux since 2004.
> *
> Currently am working with telco / isp and am hanlding servers running
> linux mainly RHEL as well as providing telco application support.
> *
> I spend most of the time on linux networking, bash & perl scripting, os
> and application installations along with basic c, php knowledge.
> *
> Am interested assiting / contributing to the open source community. Kindly
> guide me towards putting my efforts in open source contribution!

Vijay, thanks for joining. Would your company be willing to sponsor a
Fedora mirror or dedicated hosting? We have very few mirrors in
India, and no dedicated hosting (for our GeoIP-based web site
serving).

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring for details
on what we'd look for from a mirror.

Thanks,