Old 11-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Warren Togami

Default Hosted creation of new project, i'm stuck

Warren Togami wrote:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ProjectHosting/CreateNewProject

I am trying to follow the directions here to create a new project in
hosted. I am stuck at step 6:
Edit sudo -u apache vim
/srv/web/trac/projects/${PROJECTNAME}/conf/trac.ini add base_url =
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/${PROJECTNAME}/ under the
[trac] section

/srv/web/trac/projects/InstantMirror/conf/trac.ini
This is read-only from app1. Where do I need to modify it? Is this
source controlled?

Nevermind, ricky and other folks helped me figure this out.

Warren