Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Cleaning up sysadmin-test

As per http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingSponsored I
am removing from both the waiting queue and the testers list
administrators who have either been waiting for a long time or have
not logged into the test systems in the last 3-6 months.

This is meant to be routine security audit and not punitive.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 14:06, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> As per http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingSponsored I
> am removing from both the waiting queue and the testers list
> administrators who have either been waiting for a long time or have
> not logged into the test systems in the last 3-6 months.
>
> This is meant to be routine security audit and not punitive.

And if you feel like you have been removed by accident please let us know.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.