Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Brad Hubbard

Default Whereabouts

Hi all,

I'm struggling to find time for things at the moment as I am
transitioning between jobs. I am trying to wrap up lots of things for my
current employer whilst also trying to get ready for my new position.
Things should stabilise in the next two to three weeks and I will do
what I can between now and then. Hopefully once I settle in I will be
able to allocate *more* time to Fedora work.

Thanks,
Brad

Old 07-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Ricky Elrod

Hey Brad - just to keep you up to date, tobyh is still awaiting a response from Peter, but I'm getting
a feeling we're going to end up having to maintain nagios3 in the infra repo. Are you going to
be able to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what some -mainers think.

I haven't been doing too much either, working with baddog/Liam a bit on the hosted script, and
some misc stuff as it comes up.

All the best with the new job, by the way. Sounds like it should be fun

Old 07-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Mike McGrath

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010, Ricky Elrod wrote:

> Hey Brad - just to keep you up to date, tobyh is still awaiting a response from Peter, but I'm getting
> a feeling we're going to end up having to maintain nagios3 in the infra repo. Are you going to
> be able to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what some -mainers think.
>
> I haven't been doing too much either, working with baddog/Liam a bit on the hosted script, and
> some misc stuff as it comes up.
>
> All the best with the new job, by the way. Sounds like it should be fun

We could give RHEL6 a go.

-Mike

Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Dennis Gilmore

On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 08:51:40 am Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2010, Ricky Elrod wrote:
> > Hey Brad - just to keep you up to date, tobyh is still awaiting a
> > response from Peter, but I'm getting a feeling we're going to end up
> > having to maintain nagios3 in the infra repo. Are you going to be able
> > to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what
> > some -mainers think.
> >
> > I haven't been doing too much either, working with baddog/Liam a bit on
> > the hosted script, and some misc stuff as it comes up.
> >
> > All the best with the new job, by the way. Sounds like it should be fun
> >

> We could give RHEL6 a go.
>
> -Mike

This is what my vote would be for

Dennis

Old 07-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Brad Hubbard

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 08:51:40 am Mike McGrath wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2010, Ricky Elrod wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Brad - just to keep you up to date, tobyh is still awaiting a
>>> response from Peter, but I'm getting a feeling we're going to end up
>>> having to maintain nagios3 in the infra repo. Are you going to be able
>>> to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what
>>> some -mainers think.
>>>
>>> I haven't been doing too much either, working with baddog/Liam a bit on
>>> the hosted script, and some misc stuff as it comes up.
>>>
>>> All the best with the new job, by the way. Sounds like it should be fun
>>>

>> We could give RHEL6 a go.
>>
>> -Mike
>>

> This is what my vote would be for

Yeah, why not?

Cheers,
Brad

Old 07-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Brad Hubbard

Ricky Elrod wrote:
> Are you going to
> be able to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what some -mainers think.

Yes, I'm going to try and make this one since I'll be up and around anyway.

Cheers,
Brad

Old 07-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Toby Heywood

I'll make a point of attending, would be good to get things moving.

Cheers

Toby