Old 02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Kevin

Default Hello Fedora Infrastructure team!

Hi Team!

My name is Kevin, and I'm very much interested in being a part of the
Fedora Infrastructure team! Currently, I support and maintain
approximately 120 SLES/Solaris/RedHat servers running WebSphere
Application Server 6.0/1 and Portal Server 6.0, as well as IBM HTTP
Server and SunONE Web Server. I am also our legacy DNS administrator,
and the secondary sendmail administrator. I've been an
engineer/administrator for approximately 3 years professionally, and
approximately 5 personally.

I do work days - from about 0300 UTC to about 1200/1300 UTC - so I will
probably not be on the meetings very much, as my employer frowns (read:
blocks) access to IRC.

Please feel free to contact me - and I look forward to being part of the
team!

Respectfully Yours,

Kevin Huntly

Old 02-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Kevin wrote:

> Hi Team!
>
> My name is Kevin, and I'm very much interested in being a part of the
> Fedora Infrastructure team! Currently, I support and maintain
> approximately 120 SLES/Solaris/RedHat servers running WebSphere
> Application Server 6.0/1 and Portal Server 6.0, as well as IBM HTTP
> Server and SunONE Web Server. I am also our legacy DNS administrator,
> and the secondary sendmail administrator. I've been an
> engineer/administrator for approximately 3 years professionally, and
> approximately 5 personally.
>
> I do work days - from about 0300 UTC to about 1200/1300 UTC - so I will
> probably not be on the meetings very much, as my employer frowns (read:
> blocks) access to IRC.
>
> Please feel free to contact me - and I look forward to being part of the
> team!
>
> Respectfully Yours,
>
> Kevin Huntly

Hey Kevin, thanks for contacting us, do you think you'd have access to IRC
after work hours? The reason I ask is our workflow has very closely been
tied to IRC, it's not really a requirement but it would be very helpful.

If it's not possible that's ok too, I'm sure I can find some work for you.

-Mike