Old 02-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Ama M

Default New member to Infrastructure!

Hello Guys

Am happy 2 be join Fedora Infrastructure.

I am a System Engineer and DBA for a telecoms vendor and lives in Nigeria.

Have been a Ambassador for awhile, but wants be part of the Infrastructure team to be able to contribute with my skill readily to the fp

thx

Ama Mgbeoji
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmaMgbeoji