Old 02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Ricky Zhou

Default RFC: SpamAssassin subject munging considered harmful :)

On 2010-02-02 12:49:39 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Also, an update to this - we've disabled the [SPAM] subject in our
> spamassassin config now. The normal spamassasin headers will still be
> included in emails, but the subject just won't be modified.
Another update to this, spamassassin is now disabled on bastion. Spam
filtering for @fp.o email will take place on Red Hat MXs. However, this
means that lists.fp.o email is no longer spam filtered at any level.

Test: a.b.com.c.d.net.e

Thanks,
Ricky