Old 02-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Adam Young

Default Introduction for Adam Young

Hello, My name is Adam Young. I am a Red Hat employee, working on RHQ.
I am interested in getting review board set up for the RHQ team, and
that lead me to try and help get it set up for Fedora in general.

I'm more a coder than a sys admin, but I've worked enough places where
you had to wear both hats that I am comfortable in the role. I've a
special interest in PXE and autmated system provisioning. I'm also
working on getting the Beowulf Process (BProc) project back into active
development, and getting it moved over to Fedora.