Old 01-30-2010, 12:21 AM
portn0k

Default My introduction

Hi, im Ethan, and this is my introduction. my hobbies consist of
programming (C/Perl), snowboarding, and doing security work on networks
I admin. FreeBSD is my favorite server OS. im trying to get my hands
on some cisco gear also to start learning what i need to to get some
certs. i'm a Computer Systems Security major at Colorado Technical
University, and enjoying every minute of my courses.

For quite some time i've wanted to be a part a large project, and the
fedora project seems like it'll do the trick. I cant wait to get
started doing anything i can do to help out.

thanks for reading this.

- Ethan

Old 09-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Abdel G. Martínez L.

Hello to all!

My name is Abdel Martínez and I'm from Panama.* I'm really interested in participate in Infraestructure Team.* I love to program in Java and Python.

I will share all my knowledge with you and learn (a lot) with this experience.* I hope to be accepted.

In advance, thank you a lot.
--
Abdel G. Martínez L.

Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5 and 6
Fedora Ambassador & Campus Ambassador
Fedora Developer & Packager

Celular:
6125-1563