Remove BIOSRAID see if ignored again code from addUdevPartitionDevice
On 01/22/2010 05:16 PM, David Lehman wrote:
On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 21:32 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Since addUdevPartitionDevice now checks that the disk the partition
lives on has a disklabel format (which the member disks do not have), there
is no reason to call isIgnored again, esp as isIgnored no longer does
any partition -> disk checking.
storage/devicetree.py | 8 --------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
- # Now that we've the disk, check if this partition should be
- # ignored again. This catches cases when we scan the partition
- # before the disk and we have for example a disk which is part of
- # a BIOS raid set (and thus we should ignore the raw partitions)
- if self.isIgnored(info):
- log.debug("ignoring %s (%s)" % (name, sysfs_path))
# Check that the disk has partitions. If it does not, we must have
# reinitialized the disklabel.
What about partitions on disks that are ignored by way of ignoredisk?
Same as in my other reply, if the disk is ignored we will never add it to
the tree, and thus never get here.
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list