Old 01-21-2010, 07:46 PM
yunhui song

Default which tool chain are you guys using for c(not c++) application on fedora

Hi folks,
** I'm thinking develop service on fedora by C. I had some experience on GNU/C Makefile, gdb, Eclipse CDE. I'm using vim as my editor. What kind of tool chain are you using? Hope to get better toolset from fedora community.

Thanks,Sammi