Old 01-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Jon Stanley

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> [1] I actually think he's a cardinals fan, I could be wrong. *No, I think
>> I am wrong, yeah he's a cardinals fan
>
> Why did I know you'd do this to me?
>
> For those on the list that may have no idea, Mike is a lifelong Cubs
> fan, and I'm a lifelong Cardinals fan. The rivalry between the two
> approaches the Yankees-Red Sox. It leads to it's share of tension in
> the infrastructure group, particularly during the summer months .

Oh come on.. like the Cardinals or Cubs are anywhere as good as the
White Sox. [Says the guy who is basically a Durham Bulls fan and thats
it.]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning

Old 01-13-2010, 01:40 AM
Todd Zullinger

Jon Stanley wrote:
> Why did I know you'd do this to me?

As a frequent witness to the grief you give to Dennis and Mike, I'd
have been more shocked if you _didn't_ get some ribbing.

Congratulations on being admitted to sysadmin-main (despite your
differences with several existing members)!