Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Jon Stanley

I am happy to announce that Jon Stanley, proud cubs fan[1], has been
promoted to sysadmin-main. He's been working with Fedora for years and
he's been working in several infrastructure groups for a long time. Most
recently of which was the mail list migration.

So welcome to syadmin-main Jon!

-Mike

[1] I actually think he's a cardinals fan, I could be wrong. No, I think
I am wrong, yeah he's a cardinals fan

Old 01-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Jon Stanley

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:

> [1] I actually think he's a cardinals fan, I could be wrong. *No, I think
> I am wrong, yeah he's a cardinals fan

Why did I know you'd do this to me?

For those on the list that may have no idea, Mike is a lifelong Cubs
fan, and I'm a lifelong Cardinals fan. The rivalry between the two
approaches the Yankees-Red Sox. It leads to it's share of tension in
the infrastructure group, particularly during the summer months .

But I would like to point out that's it's been over 100 years since
the Cubs won a world series, while the Cardinals did so in 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinals%E2%80%93Cubs_rivalry