Old 01-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Todd Zullinger

Default Misc. improvements for fedora-mailing-list-setup script

I did this a few months back and then got sidetracked with other tasks and
never pushed them. With the lists migrated to lists.fp.o now (thanks to Dennis
and Jon), I was reminded about these potential improvements.

These changes could use a quick sanity check from those who use the script more
often than I to ensure that they look reasonable. If so, I'll push them. The
last patch in the series simply syncs configs/mailman/fedora-mailing-list-setup
with modules/mailman/files/fedora-mailing-list-setup. We probably ought to
convert everything to the module version at some point to avoid having two
copies.

I started this because I wanted to further improve a gitsetup.py script I've
got on hosted and wanted to be able to create lists without having to stop and
answer questions from fedora-mailing-list-setup.

Todd Zullinger (4):
mailman: Improve fedora-mailing-list-setup error when mailman's not
installed
mailman: Catch ctrl-c in fedora-mailing-list-setup
mailman: Parse arguments to fedora-mailing-list-setup
mailman: Sync setup script from configs/ to module