Old 01-10-2010, 05:32 AM
susmit shannigrahi

Default Iptables: Want to open port 8888 on pt15

Hi,

Is there a sop for the same?
I want to open up 8888 on pt 15 so that I can run the test version of
distribution app.

Thanks.

Susmit.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a sop for the same?
> I want to open up 8888 on pt 15 so that I can run the test version of
> distribution app.

That is normally controlled by puppet. I've just updated it and it should
get pulled down on the next puppet run.

-Mike

Old 01-11-2010, 01:59 AM
susmit shannigrahi

> That is normally controlled by puppet. *I've just updated it and it should
> get pulled down on the next puppet run.

Thanks Mike.

Susmit.