Old 01-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Goals for F13?

So F13 is underway, we should get our list of F13 goals together. So what
would you like to see (and will be working on) for F13?

For example, I know Jon and Dennis are working on the mail man migration.

The major features include:

1) Getting virt_web into Fedora
2) download.fedoraproject.org (based on boot.kernel.org)
3) AutoQA (I'm mostly a support role here for the QA team)
4) Fedora Insight (With marketing team)

Minor updates:
1) Replace /mnt/koji (with dennis)
2) Replace the blade center (with a new one)
3) Puppet cleanup (and module publication)

I figure that averages out to more than one important thing per month +
all the day to day stuff, that'll keep me busy Oh, and as always help
wanted for those who have time.

What does everyone else have?

-Mike

Old 01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

On 01/06/2010 05:35 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> So F13 is underway, we should get our list of F13 goals together. So what
> would you like to see (and will be working on) for F13?
>
> For example, I know Jon and Dennis are working on the mail man migration.
>
> The major features include:
>
> 1) Getting virt_web into Fedora
> 2) download.fedoraproject.org (based on boot.kernel.org)

Oh... who's working on this?

-- Jeroen

Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> On 01/06/2010 05:35 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> >
> > So F13 is underway, we should get our list of F13 goals together. So what
> > would you like to see (and will be working on) for F13?
> >
> > For example, I know Jon and Dennis are working on the mail man migration.
> >
> > The major features include:
> >
> > 1) Getting virt_web into Fedora
> > 2) download.fedoraproject.org (based on boot.kernel.org)
>
> Oh... who's working on this?

Right now just me - http://publictest8.fedoraproject.org/boot/gpxe.iso
boot from that.

The larger goal is to get people using it, raise awareness of it and prove
it's a viable solution.

-Mike