Old 12-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Mike McGrath

Default Outage tomorrow night

I'm going to prepare a formal outage notification soon but we're going to
have another total outage tomorrow night to get the database hosts set
back to their normal physical hosts. We'll also be setting koji and
bastion back up.

-Mike

Old 12-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm going to prepare a formal outage notification soon but we're going to
> have another total outage tomorrow night to get the database hosts set
> back to their normal physical hosts. *We'll also be setting koji and
> bastion back up.

What time do you want to do this?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning

Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Mike McGrath

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> > I'm going to prepare a formal outage notification soon but we're going to
> > have another total outage tomorrow night to get the database hosts set
> > back to their normal physical hosts. *We'll also be setting koji and
> > bastion back up.
> >

> What time do you want to do this?

It'll be 2009-12-18 02:00 UTC.

Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list