Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Mea Culpa and Apology

One of the big problems with the move from PHX1 to PHX2 has been the
renaming of hosts. This was a big mistake on my part and made life
very difficult for the Fedora people who worked over the weekend to
get it working and running into constant headaches. I apologize and
owe everyone a lot.

Stephen

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning

Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Seth Vidal

One of the big problems with the move from PHX1 to PHX2 has been the
renaming of hosts. This was a big mistake on my part and made life
very difficult for the Fedora people who worked over the weekend to
get it working and running into constant headaches. I apologize and
owe everyone a lot.

Stephen,
don't sweat it too much. It happens to everyone. In this case the lesson
is:

If you are making a big change, do not add any other big changes (or small
changes) if you can avoid it. All change is bad. More change is MORE bad.

Thanks,
-sv

Old 12-15-2009, 07:43 PM
"cralin@gmail.com"

@Stephen,

No matter how experienced or how good one is, shit happens to everybody from time to time.

Cheer up.