Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 AM
tee jia hen

Default Need a mentor in developing for fedora.

Hi , my name is jia hen from Malaysia.
I'm have some knowledge networking(socket programming) , some simple*micro-controller*programming and website programming(php).
I know some basic of C++ , Java , but the language that i like most is python.

i'm willing to help , please give me some guidance or some advice for me or some order ... haha ..
--
Add my facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/wizz.tee?ref=profile