Old 12-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Arun

Default Intro ---Hi

Hello All,

My name is Arun from INDIA,

I've been using fedora at home/office since version FC 3. I'm a C and Java programmer. I have a little experience with Perl.

I've worked as a Data Center/Infrastructure Engineer. I've worked with RH 7.3, 8, 9(testing project); RHES/AS 3, 4; FC 3,4,5,6; VxWorks Linux (Motorola Hardware testing project).

Now I'm with HP working as a UX/LX Engineer. I'm also preparing my thesis in Cluster computing to register my Ph.D

I'm not sure where I can start start helping. Looking forward to Infra Structure team.

Regards
++Arun
Quote: Imagination is more than knowledge