Old 12-01-2009, 03:48 PM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora Talk Follow-up Meeting Wed or Thurs?

Hi Fedora Talkers,

A month has slipped by since we got a lot of great work done at the FAD:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Fedora_Talk_2009_game_plan

Would folks be available at 3 PM EST this Wednesday or Thursday to do a
check-in to see where we are at and what to tackle next? We might also
want to think about possible things to work on at FUDCon.

Given the nature of our work, I'd also suggest that we meet on Fedora
Talk instead of IRC

John

Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 08:48:57 -0800,
John Poelstra <poelstra@redhat.com> wrote:

> Would folks be available at 3 PM EST this Wednesday or Thursday to
> do a check-in to see where we are at and what to tackle next? We
> might also want to think about possible things to work on at FUDCon.
>
> Given the nature of our work, I'd also suggest that we meet on
> Fedora Talk instead of IRC

One thing to watch for is if when turning recording it breaks the service
for people who are already connected. This happened once at the last
group session that I participated in. I don't know if it was a one time
glitch or if there is a bug. The symptom was that when recording was
turned out remote listeners lost audio. Calling back in again fixed things
up.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:12 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 11:24:54AM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 08:48:57 -0800,
> John Poelstra <poelstra@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Would folks be available at 3 PM EST this Wednesday or Thursday to
> > do a check-in to see where we are at and what to tackle next? We
> > might also want to think about possible things to work on at FUDCon.
> >
> > Given the nature of our work, I'd also suggest that we meet on
> > Fedora Talk instead of IRC
>
> One thing to watch for is if when turning recording it breaks the service
> for people who are already connected. This happened once at the last
> group session that I participated in. I don't know if it was a one time
> glitch or if there is a bug. The symptom was that when recording was
> turned out remote listeners lost audio. Calling back in again fixed things
> up.

File a ticket for this!

Old 12-02-2009, 03:12 AM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 17:12:27 -0500,
"Paul W. Frields" <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 11:24:54AM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> >
> > One thing to watch for is if when turning recording it breaks the service
> > for people who are already connected. This happened once at the last
> > group session that I participated in. I don't know if it was a one time
> > glitch or if there is a bug. The symptom was that when recording was
> > turned out remote listeners lost audio. Calling back in again fixed things
> > up.
>
> File a ticket for this!

I filed:
to help remind people to keep an eye out for this.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Jon Stanley

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

>> Would folks be available at 3 PM EST this Wednesday or Thursday to
>> do a check-in to see where we are at and what to tackle next? *We
>> might also want to think about possible things to work on at FUDCon.

$DAYJOB has been so non-stop for me that I can't guarantee Wednesday
availability, but I'm on PTO for FUDCon starting on Thursday.
However, my bus leaves at 4. Could we move it earlier in the day on
Thursday, say around 2 or so?