Old 11-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Mike McGrath

Default Disabling bapp1 for a bit

I'm disabling bapp1 for a bit until I either build another one or until we
get xen13 back online. This won't have a major impact on the users except
that some sites won't have up to date data if they are updated (like
docs.fedoraproject.org)

Atm xen13 doesn't pass a POST so I'll be on the phone with IBM shortly.

-Mike

Old 11-30-2009, 02:52 AM

All of MirrorManager's cronjobs like update-master-directory-list and the crawlers run on bapp1. So getting it back online somewhere would be valuable to me.

Thanks,
Matt

Old 11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Matt_Domsch@Dell.com wrote:

> All of MirrorManager's cronjobs like update-master-directory-list and the crawlers run on bapp1. So getting it back online somewhere would be valuable to me.

I got it back online lastnight but forgot to send an update to the list,
still working on root cause of what happened as I suspect it'll happen
again.

-Mike