Old 11-28-2009, 05:15 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default CSRF protection done!

I'd just like to say thanks to G_work, mdomsch, lmacken, ricky,
ivazquez, mikem, and mbonnet. Thanks to the efforts of all of these people
we have finally succeeded in adding csrf protection to all of the web apps
we've coded for infrastructure[1]_. Congratulations guys on closing a
security flaw that plagues other major proprietary sites [2]_ to this day!

.. _[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/992
.. _[2]:
http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3849616/Facebook+Hit+With+New+CSRF+Worm.htm

-Toshio

Old 11-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Frank Chiulli

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd just like to say thanks to G_work, mdomsch, lmacken, ricky,
> ivazquez, mikem, and mbonnet. *Thanks to the efforts of all of these people
> we have finally succeeded in adding csrf protection to all of the web apps
> we've coded for infrastructure[1]_. *Congratulations guys on closing a
> security flaw that plagues other major proprietary sites [2]_ to this day!
>
> .. _[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/992
> .. _[2]:
> http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3849616/Facebook+Hit+With+New+CSRF+Worm.htm
>
> -Toshio