Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Adrian Reber

Default temporary rsync files visible on download-i2

The configuration of download-i2 seems to be not the same as from the other
non I2 download servers:

rsync download-i2.fedora.redhat.com::fedora-linux-development/i386/debug/.~tmp~/

gives me a long list of files which should not be visible, whereas running rsync
against the non I2 download server gives me

rsync: link_stat "i386/debug/.~tmp~/." (in fedora-linux-development) failed: Permission denied (13)

So the directory (which probably should not be there at all) is on both
servers but the I2 server lets me also download it.

Adrian

Old 11-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Mike McGrath

Are you seeing this regularly or just this one time?

-Mike

Old 11-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Adrian Reber

I saw it during the initial F12 sync and it has been there since.

Adrian