Old 11-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Unfrozen!

We are unfrozen. An excellent release as always, thanks to everyone who
helped!

-Mike

Old 11-18-2009, 06:10 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 09:35:16AM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We are unfrozen. An excellent release as always, thanks to everyone who
> helped!

As always, the Infrastructure team did an amazing job. If anyone gets
a chance to publish some interesting load graphs to show the relative
painlessness of the release, it would be much appreciated. I never
tire of tooting the horn of awesome Fedora teams!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 09:35:16AM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> We are unfrozen. *An excellent release as always, thanks to everyone who
>> helped!
>
> As always, the Infrastructure team did an amazing job. *If anyone gets
> a chance to publish some interesting load graphs to show the relative
> painlessness of the release, it would be much appreciated. *I never
> tire of tooting the horn of awesome Fedora teams!

I have not had to deal with any flashbacks to Red Hat Linux releases
(last minute ISO change, new website 2 hours before the release, NFS
issues, mirrors getting wrong bits before the release) and best of all
my pager did not go off for 48 hours before the release and 24 hours
afterwords. Its enough to make me tear up.

[Thanks to all the hardwork people have done to make it so easy to do this job.]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning