Old 11-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Vivek Shah

Default Introduction and kickstart

Hi All,
My name is Vivek Shah FAS account bonii. I am C,C++, Java
developer from India. I also work on Unix/Linux system administration
and web app development using Python and Java. I am also a package
maintainer for the Fedora project for the past 1 year. I would like to
be of help to the Fedora infrastructure group in the most suitable
way. Since I am not completely aware of which FIG would suit me most
and where I could be most useful, I would not like to jump to any
conclusions. Please guide me about the best way possible for me to
contribute.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Old 11-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Jose M Manimala

Old 11-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Vivek Shah

Hi Jose,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Jose M Manimala <josemanimala@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello vivek,
>
> * * * * * * * * * The best place to start would be the #fedora-admin
> irc channel. Every from the infrastructure team will be there. Come on
> by and say hello

I did say Hello, but nobody replied .

Regards,
Vivek

Old 11-08-2009, 09:01 AM
jose manimala

That may be because of the weekend. Could you try tomorrow...?

Jose

On 11/8/09, Vivek Shah <boni.vivek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Jose M Manimala <josemanimala@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> hello vivek,
>>
>> * * * * * * * * * The best place to start would be the #fedora-admin
>> irc channel. Every from the infrastructure team will be there. Come on
>> by and say hello
>
> I did say Hello, but nobody replied .
>
> Regards,
> Vivek