Old 12-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Nicu Buculei

Default Introduction

Paul.Lefrancois@sce.com wrote:

Hi All,

Hi,

I'm an advanced hobbyist with lots of GIMP and Photoshop experience.

Welcome on board.

Have a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Old 01-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Ricardo Ichizo

Hi all,

I'm Ricardo Ichizo from Brazil.
Currently, I'm involved with Fedora Ambassador project, but I'd like to contribute and help this project too.

I'm a LPI 2 certificate and I work as System Analyst (C and Python/Django). I have three year of

experience with PostgreSQL and Oracle Databases (DBA). And I also work as infrastructure consultant
(independent).

Before send this email I was looking the trac system of Infrastructure project and I guess I could help a

little

Best Regards,
--
Ricardo Ichizo

Old 01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, Ricardo Ichizo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm Ricardo Ichizo from Brazil.
> Currently, I'm involved with Fedora Ambassador project, but I'd like to contribute and help this project too.
>
> I'm a LPI 2 certificate and I work as System Analyst (C and Python/Django). I have three year of
> experience with PostgreSQL and Oracle Databases (DBA). And I also work as infrastructure consultant
> (independent).
>
> Before send this email I was looking the trac system of Infrastructure project and I guess I could help a
> little

Welcome Ricardo from Brazil Always feel free to participate on this
list and, when you can, stop by irc.freenode.net in #fedora-admin. We
have weekly meetings as well that are good to attend.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

-Mike

Old 01-29-2009, 04:52 PM
David Nalley

Let me first apologize for what will inevitably be a stream of people
introducing themselves for work on setting up Zikula.

My name is David Nalley, and I am ke4qqq on IRC. Eric (sparks) has
asked me to come work with the Zikula guys on getting things setup on
Fedora's infrastructure.
I work as a mainly Linux sysadmin in Liberty, SC and have done so for
around 6-7 years now. The bulk of my work focusing on RHEL/CentOS 3-5.

So as far as identifying what I want to work on, Ticket 1155 is I
suppose my first priority, though I did tell Mike I'd volunteer to do
some inventory-type stuff for him.

I've applied for sysadmin and sysadmin-test for the time being.

Let me know if there is more needed of me.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

David Nalley wrote:
> Let me first apologize for what will inevitably be a stream of people
> introducing themselves for work on setting up Zikula.
>
> My name is David Nalley, and I am ke4qqq on IRC. Eric (sparks) has
> asked me to come work with the Zikula guys on getting things setup on
> Fedora's infrastructure.
> I work as a mainly Linux sysadmin in Liberty, SC and have done so for
> around 6-7 years now. The bulk of my work focusing on RHEL/CentOS 3-5.
>
> So as far as identifying what I want to work on, Ticket 1155 is I
> suppose my first priority, though I did tell Mike I'd volunteer to do
> some inventory-type stuff for him.
>
> I've applied for sysadmin and sysadmin-test for the time being.
>
> Let me know if there is more needed of me.

I'll sponsor you David.

So you, itbegins, and teb seem to be our maintainers for the CMS. I've
updated ticket #1155 with the notes for moving forward that we generated
in the meeting today. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

-Toshio

Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Dmitry Kolesov

Hello.
I am sorry for my last message, coding was wrong.
And I deside to send it again.

My name is Dmitry Kolesov and I would like
to join the Infrastructure group.

I have been a Linux sysadmin for several years.
And I have experience with bash, Python, C/C++, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
I have workstations with Fedora and CentOS in my work.
I think I can help.

Best regardes.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Mike McGrath

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Dmitry Kolesov wrote:

> Hello.
> I am sorry for my last message, coding was wrong.
> And I deside to send it again.
>
> My name is Dmitry Kolesov and I would like
> to join the Infrastructure group.
>
> I have been a Linux sysadmin for several years.
> And I have experience with bash, Python, C/C++, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
> I have workstations with Fedora and CentOS in my work.
> I think I can help.

Hello Dmitry, have you seen our getting started page?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

-Mike

Old 02-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Dmitry Kolesov

> On Sat, 2009-02-14, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hello Dmitry, have you seen our getting started page?

Hello Mike.

Yes, I have seen your getting started page.
I subscribed to the fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com,
signed up for a Fedora Account and sent an introduction with some notes about myself.
May be I have done something wrong?

-Dmitry

Old 02-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Mike McGrath

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Dmitry Kolesov wrote:

> > On Sat, 2009-02-14, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Hello Dmitry, have you seen our getting started page?
>
> Hello Mike.
>
> Yes, I have seen your getting started page.
> I subscribed to the fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com,
> signed up for a Fedora Account and sent an introduction with some notes about myself.
> May be I have done something wrong?

Nope, just checking. What is your FAS username?

-Mike

Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Dmitry Kolesov

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Dmitry Kolesov wrote:
>
> > > On Sat, 2009-02-14, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > > Hello Dmitry, have you seen our getting started page?
> >
> > Hello Mike.
> >
> > Yes, I have seen your getting started page.
> > I subscribed to the fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com,
> > signed up for a Fedora Account and sent an introduction with some notes about myself.
> > May be I have done something wrong?
> >

> Nope, just checking. What is your FAS username?
>
> -Mike

My account name in FAS is kolesovdv.

-Dmitry