Old 05-23-2012, 05:15 AM
Prima Yogi Loviniltra

Default Introduction

@Buddhike
Thank's Buddhike for your warm welcome and the preference, I already read that and will refer that link for my guide in this team..

@KageSenshi
the guidebook for foreigner or general?

you got my message in irc last night?

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <kagesenshi.87@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra

<jurankdankkal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,

> My name is Prima Yogi Loviniltra, currently live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

> but I'm Indonesian.

> Here my wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal

> I have a interesting to contribute fedora design team after helping the some

> design like Banner, Guidebook, Food Coupon, Venue Floor, and Name Tag and I

> already upload it in jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDConKL2012-Artwork.zip

good to see you joining the design-team ..

[ot]

btw, can you find the final copy of the svgs of the travel guidebook?

.. the ones in that zip file is not the final guidebook ..

i'm archiving the rest of the artworks including the ones from you for ryan ..

[/ot]

http://www.inigo-tech.com

http://blog.kagesenshi.org

92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866* 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Best Regards,

PRIMA YOGI LOVINILTRAFedora Contributor & Ambassadors

Indonesian guy who live in and love Malaysia

M: (6)016 640 0385
W: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal

B: http://yogi.numoss.org/
A: http://about.me/loviniltra

L: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prima-yogi-loviniltra/44/517/148

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This
message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a
representative of me and may be confidential or protected by
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying

Old 05-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<jurankdankkal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> @KageSenshi
> the guidebook for foreigner or general?
> you got my message in irc last night?

Travel guidebook.. ie: the one we sent to foreign fedorans with
transport information et.al .. the one you included in the zipfile
above does not look like the final guidebook .. (wrong cover, missing
infos, etc)

also, please rename the svgs to 01.svg 02.svg 03.svg according to its
pages .. you only have to do that with the travel guidebook, i have
done that for the attendee guidebook

yes i got your message in IRC .. already fell asleep on that time ,
and i didnt see you on irc this morning ..

Old 05-23-2012, 05:38 AM
Prima Yogi Loviniltra

Owh I see..
Now I'm still online by phone, have full class today since morning ...
I'll send you later in irc tonight..

A: http://about.me/loviniltra

Old 10-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:32:46 +0200
Onalenna Junior Makhura <omakhura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been a member of this list for a few years now but due to some
> constraints I have not been able to actively participate. I would now
> like to start be active in Fedora development. I have been using
> fedora as my 1st choice OS since Fedora Core 6.

Are you specifically interested in Fedora Infrastructure?

You might take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora for all
the various places and groups looking for help.

> I would be very glad to have someone who can show me the ropes.

Sure, happy to help point you in a good direction. If you are
interested in Fedora Infrastructure, let me know and I can send you
some pointer docs, etc.

Welcome (back).

kevin

Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Onalenna Junior Makhura

Are you specifically interested in Fedora Infrastructure?

I am mostly interested in Infrastructure and Packaging

Sure, happy to help point you in a good direction. If you are
interested in Fedora Infrastructure, let me know and I can send you
some pointer docs, etc.

I'd like that very much.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Regards

Junior

Old 10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:40:57 +0200
Onalenna Junior Makhura <omakhura@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/08/2012 08:36 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Are you specifically interested in Fedora Infrastructure?
> I am mostly interested in Infrastructure and Packaging

Great.

For packaging, see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

> > Sure, happy to help point you in a good direction. If you are
> > interested in Fedora Infrastructure, let me know and I can send you
> > some pointer docs, etc.
> I'd like that very much.
>
> I'm looking forward to working with you.

For infrastructure, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

Are you interest in more sysadmin type tasks?
Or application development/maintaining?

kevin

Old 10-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Onalenna Junior Makhura

Are you specifically interested in Fedora Infrastructure?

I am mostly interested in Infrastructure and Packaging

Great.

For packaging, see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

Sure, happy to help point you in a good direction. If you are
interested in Fedora Infrastructure, let me know and I can send you
some pointer docs, etc.

I'd like that very much.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

For infrastructure, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

Are you interest in more sysadmin type tasks?
Or application development/maintaining?

kevin

I more interested in the application development/maintaining tasks.

Junior

Old 10-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:32:08 +0200
Onalenna Junior Makhura <omakhura@gmail.com> wrote:

> I more interested in the application development/maintaining tasks.

Great!

Do join us on #fedora-apps on irc.freenode.net and take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/
for some easy fix tickets in our various applications to look into.

kevin