Old 11-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Meeting reminder today

We have a meeting reminder today, at 20:00 UTC. This will be a change for
some people who observe US Daylight Savings times. We'll be discussing
the release so it's important to be there.

-Mike

Old 11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Jeffrey Ollie

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> We have a meeting reminder today, at 20:00 UTC. *This will be a change for
> some people who observe US Daylight Savings times. *We'll be discussing
> the release so it's important to be there.

I won't be able to be at the meeting due to a conflicting $DAYJOB
meeting, but if there's time after discussing the release I'd like to
get a go/no-go decision on rebuilding asterisk1 with Fedora 12 and the
same config as asterisk2. Asterisk2's config should be completely
puppetized but building a new box will help us confirm that. Fedora
Talk isn't part of the release freeze but communication is the key...

--
Jeff Ollie