Old 11-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Mike McGrath

Default How do we link the auto-update of ssh banner with update of wiki page?

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found that if I update
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Server/publictest16,
> the welcome banner of pt16 changes too.
> How is it done? Looks interesting.
> Thanks.

In /etc/bashrc we check to see if it's a test server. If it is we then
run:

/usr/bin/wget --tries=1 --timeout=3 -qO-
"https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Infrastructure/Server/$(/bin/hostname
-s)&action=raw"

-Mike