Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 PM
susmit shannigrahi

Default Added "Follow on Twitter/Identica" link to planet fedora.

Hi,

I have added "Follow on twitter/identica" link to planet fedora.
Please let me know if there are any issue with it.

Thanks.

Susmit.

Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added "Follow on twitter/identica" link to planet fedora.
> Please let me know if there are any issue with it.

Identica is FOSS right? If so, that one's ok. The Twitter one though
isn't unless their code is also FOSS and I just didn't know it. I know
it's just a link and all but it almost feels like an endorsement of
some kind.

-Mike

Old 11-01-2009, 04:27 PM
susmit shannigrahi

> Identica is FOSS right? *If so, that one's ok.

Right.

> The Twitter one though
> isn't unless their code is also FOSS and I just didn't know it.

Exactly why I dropped this mail.

> I know
> it's just a link and all but it almost feels like an endorsement of
> some kind.

So it should be removed?

Susmit.

Old 11-01-2009, 04:57 PM
susmit shannigrahi

>> I know
>> it's just a link and all but it almost feels like an endorsement of
>> some kind.
>
> So it should be removed?

Removed it.

Susmit.