Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Tareq Al Jurf

Default Various Calendars

Is there a way that we can add new calendars to be available as system optional calendarsthe two important calendars i'm thinking about are:1- Hijri (Islamic) Calendar *-- widely used in all Islamic Countries

2- Indian National Calendar *-- widely used in India
regards
--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador

Old 10-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Tristan Santore

Is there a way that we can add new calendars to be
available as system optional calendars
the two important calendars i'm thinking about are:
1- Hijri (Islamic) Calendar *-- widely used in all Islamic
Countries
2- Indian National Calendar *-- widely used in India

regards

--

Tareq Al Jurf

Fedora Ambassador

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

taljurf@fedoraproject.org

Tareq,

I believe the calendars were supposed to serve one purpose, namely,
giving people the opportunity to sync to these calendars, so we can
keep track of our Fedora meetings and events. They are not meant for
any personal purpose. As I understand it. But if you feel, that such
calendars might be more useful to some contributors, feel free to come
up with solutions/ideas, and maybe somebody can implement them.

Anything that makes a contributors life easier is always welcome.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS