Old 03-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Asgeir Frimannsson

Default Infrastructure freeze breakage request: Banner from DL linking to new Transifex

----- "Mike McGrath" <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Asgeir Frimannsson wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Can I get an ack or two to commit a change in the Damned Lies CVS
> repository that adds a banner to the top of each page with the
> following content:
> >
> > These pages are served by Damned Lies. You can now use <a
> href="https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/">Transifex</a> for all
> your translation needs, including viewing Translation Statistics, as
> well as downloading and committing translations.
> >
> > There might be better ways of saying this - but I'm not in
> creative-mode today, suggestions welcome :-)
> >
> > Patch follows below.
> >

> +1 from me on the condition that the translation team know's its
> coming.
> I'd assumed they have started using tx but not being a translator I
> guess
> I don't know for sure

Thanks, all done now :-) Yes, the team should know this is coming by now. Having the banner on the page does make the transition a bit smoother when we finally move transifex from /tx/ to / after the freeze.

cheers,
asgeir