Old 03-24-2009, 08:22 AM
nehal dattani

Default Participation in fedora infrastructure management

Hello Everybody,

I am member of fedora infrastructure group and fedora ambassadors for some time but was not able to contribute to infrastructure group actively. Now I want to be part of this team and want to contribute actively in infrastructure management.

Presently I am working with a small company and managing few servers and desktops here. (We are using fedora on both desktop and server platforms.)
I want somebody to help me and guide me about how can i contribute to the infrastructure management.

Can anybody please help me?

Regards,
Nehal Dattani

Old 03-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Mike McGrath

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, nehal dattani wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am member of fedora infrastructure group and fedora ambassadors for some time but was not able to contribute to
> infrastructure group actively. Now I want to be part of this team and want to contribute actively in infrastructure
> management.
> Presently I am working with a small company and managing few servers and desktops here. (We are using fedora on both
> desktop and server platforms.)
> I want somebody to help me and guide me about how can i contribute to the infrastructure management.
>
> Can anybody please help me?

Welcome Nehal Dattani, You want to read our getting started page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

-Mike

Old 03-25-2009, 03:11 AM
Indosoft

Hello Everybody,

I am member of fedora infrastructure group and fedora ambassadors for some time but was not able to contribute to infrastructure group actively. Now I want to be part of this team and want to contribute actively in infrastructure management.

Presently I am working with a small company and managing few servers and desktops here. (We are using fedora on both desktop and server platforms.)
I want somebody to help me and guide me about how can i contribute to the infrastructure management.

Can anybody please help me?

*Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Shinde
Contact- +919423842431