Old 03-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Luke Macken

Default Minor bodhi update

Hi guys,

I'd like to do a low-risk bodhi upgrade this weekend. Changes include:

* A new argument to the 'list' API method that will be utilized by
Fedora Community. This does not break the existing API.
* Added FormEncode validators to the 'list' API method, which fixes a
couple of issues, and ensures we get the data that we expect.
* Made some parts of the updates push process a bit more robust, so if
there is a problem with 1 update, it won't effect the others. This
will help us mitigate some recent explosions that we saw due to
race-conditions.
* Fixed some Koji session issues, which we have been hitting
every now and then during pushes.

luke

Old 03-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Nigel Jones

+1 seems sane

Old 03-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Nigel Jones wrote:

> +1 seems sane
> ----- "Luke Macken" <lmacken@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I'd like to do a low-risk bodhi upgrade this weekend. Changes
> > include:
> >
> > * A new argument to the 'list' API method that will be utilized by
> > Fedora Community. This does not break the existing API.
> > * Added FormEncode validators to the 'list' API method, which fixes
> > couple of issues, and ensures we get the data that we expect.
> > * Made some parts of the updates push process a bit more robust, so
> > if
> > there is a problem with 1 update, it won't effect the others.
> > This
> > will help us mitigate some recent explosions that we saw due to
> > race-conditions.
> > * Fixed some Koji session issues, which we have been hitting
> > every now and then during pushes.
> >
> > luke

+1
-Mike