Old 03-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Jon Stanley

Default Don't allow inactive accounts to authenticate using basic auth

Inactive accounts could authenticate to sites using mod_auth_pgsql.

Pretty sure all of these apps are not under freeze, but rather be safe. Some +1's?

Old 03-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2009-03-21 08:59:24 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Inactive accounts could authenticate to sites using mod_auth_pgsql.
>
> Pretty sure all of these apps are not under freeze, but rather be safe. Some +1's?
We tested this out on hosted1 with active and inactive accounts, so:
+1

Thanks,
Ricky