Old 03-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Free Software Policy

It dawns on me that I talked about this briefly at one of the meetings but
never sent it too the list.

I'd like to propose the following software policy:

http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/csi/free-software-policy/en-US/

There's a lot of background information there that should be familiar to
all of us already. The table info at the bottom is probably more
important. This is very close to what we're doing now, just written down.

Give it a read over and let me know what you all think before we formally
adopt it.

-Mike