Old 03-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Change Freeze and an exception

Hey guys, just a reminder the beta release is to be released at the end of
the month. The change freeze will start on the 10th and be lifted on
March 25th.

Also during this freeze we're going to be working with the translations
team to deploy a new tx instance. Based on what I know the risk to the
beta release is fairly low. At worst we'll see some downtime on our
webapps for a small period of time. Still, it's a risk and we'll be
treating tx like everything else and asking for changes every time we have
them... but be prepared, there could be many.

-Mike