Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Axel Thimm

Default bedeford (was: opengroupware evaluation)

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 08:52:12AM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Please consider giving bedework a try as well.
>
> Thanks, that looks pretty slick too. I'll add it to our list to look at.

BTW according to our fedora-devel archives there was a guy on
fedora-devel, Trever L. Adams, whom I Cc'd, who mentioned wanting
to package up bedework. He periodically mentioned this in the last 12
months and maybe all he needs is a little help with java packaging.

Trever, are you still interested in packaging bedeford for Fedora? The
current needs in infrastructure will certainly make many more people
help and assist in any such efforts.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net