-   -   I'm not here! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/24323-im-not-here.html)

12-28-2007 10:05 PM

I'm not here!

I will be out of the office starting 28/12/2007 and will not return until
02/01/2008.

If you have an urgent query please call the helpdesk on x4999.

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams 12-28-2007 10:32 PM

I'm not here!

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 23:05 +0000, Roberto.Quagliozzi@edftrading.com
wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting 28/12/2007 and will not return until
> 02/01/2008.
>
> If you have an urgent query please call the helpdesk on x4999.

An extension hardly helps if we don't have the main phone number, now
does it...

03-21-2008 03:00 AM

I'm not here!

I will be out of the office starting 21/03/2008 and will not return until
07/04/2008.

I will only be checking my email sporadically during this period, if you
have anything urgent, please call the helpdesk on x4999.

This communication contains confidential information, some or all of which may be privileged. It is for the intended recipient only and others must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this communication. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this communication, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete the e-mail. E-mail sent to EDF Trading may be monitored by the company. Thank you.
EDF Trading Limited
80 Victoria Street, 3rd Floor, Cardinal Place, London, SW1E 5JL
A Company registered in England No. 4255974.
Switchboard: 020 7061 4000
EDF Trading Markets Limited is a member of the EDF Trading Limited Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT number: GB 735 5479 07