Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 PM

Default lockbox daily email 6MB?

For those receiving this daily 6MB email from lockbox, is it really necessary? :-)

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

Old 11-21-2007, 04:53 PM
seth vidal

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 11:52 -0600, Matt_Domsch@Dell.com wrote:
> For those receiving this daily 6MB email from lockbox, is it really necessary? :-)

it's on the list to be nuked from orbit by trimming out the crap.

-sv

Old 11-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Mike McGrath

Matt_Domsch@Dell.com wrote:

For those receiving this daily 6MB email from lockbox, is it really necessary? :-)

FWIW:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/226

-Mike

Old 11-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Luke Macken

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 12:53:11PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 11:52 -0600, Matt_Domsch@Dell.com wrote:
> > For those receiving this daily 6MB email from lockbox, is it really necessary? :-)
> >

> it's on the list to be nuked from orbit by trimming out the crap.

We're planning to redesign the way we handle this stuff. This will
probably entail adding some new feature to epylog.

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/226

luke