FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Samant_Kumar
 
Default Hello All

Dear All,

*

I have decided to contribute to the fedora community as I have used Fedora. I am Interested in C programming, though I do not have formal experience in C programming, I do have some programming history in
C.

On a scale of 1-10 in C programming, I figure myself at 3 or 4, but I am willing to learn and deliver.

I Have some, but very little System programming experience in which I had designed a very basic Shell on my own. I was trained in Satyam.

I have a fedora box which I administer on my own.


*

I hope that I will be able to contribute to this community with my zeal to learn and I hope this community will help me learn


*



Thanks and Regards


moksha






DISCLAIMER:

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or
all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.




_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list
 
Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 PM
alex
 
Default Hello All

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi all


small testing mail

Greeting's alex

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJMQGJHAAoJEB8n+SuWCkjv96IIALzEF5v5CP 5lUpY+i8XugXcN
OcchK0DZYSA6o8v9/RFAZq5K1RJHWWeE5WFFfCIC1OqCgP2UgnCrmGTopINoXtDO
hieos+pI/x1wN6HDBmkoY5ZULomNUbqiHv0Ypo50cJyseWRCjXI+HgTnRNO oxsRc
IwRqJCQbH0iABsdB8ptkk1xRP7QUXT77lNBEr70zRDxkKLq37K i8QY9cz6AzY6SP
2rVdt6OnYqGoaJA4ja1zhD2P6a2NrR61SsGQ5fAXd1EKHR8sXH +8CxfDW22HJJhN
3GtMdn956D9TCkhpCxa5kgxGCIO4YZYkP63e4H+dZTrT8W+FAe r7YZhqsmY0Pj4=
=9yOQ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mario Scheliga, Rene Otto
Bank: Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 10070024, KTO: 0810929
Schoenhauser Allee 51, 10437 Berlin
 
Old 07-16-2010, 02:04 PM
ghosTM55
 
Default Hello All

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 15:44 +0200, alex wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hi all
>
>
> small testing mail
>
> Greeting's alex
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJMQGJHAAoJEB8n+SuWCkjv96IIALzEF5v5CP 5lUpY+i8XugXcN
> OcchK0DZYSA6o8v9/RFAZq5K1RJHWWeE5WFFfCIC1OqCgP2UgnCrmGTopINoXtDO
> hieos+pI/x1wN6HDBmkoY5ZULomNUbqiHv0Ypo50cJyseWRCjXI+HgTnRNO oxsRc
> IwRqJCQbH0iABsdB8ptkk1xRP7QUXT77lNBEr70zRDxkKLq37K i8QY9cz6AzY6SP
> 2rVdt6OnYqGoaJA4ja1zhD2P6a2NrR61SsGQ5fAXd1EKHR8sXH +8CxfDW22HJJhN
> 3GtMdn956D9TCkhpCxa5kgxGCIO4YZYkP63e4H+dZTrT8W+FAe r7YZhqsmY0Pj4=
> =9yOQ
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> --
> Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
> Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953
> Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mario Scheliga, Rene Otto
> Bank: Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 10070024, KTO: 0810929
> Schoenhauser Allee 51, 10437 Berlin
>
Hello & Welcome
--
Keep It Simple Stupid
http://www.ghosTunix.org
@ghosTM55
 
Old 07-16-2010, 02:08 PM
alex
 
Default Hello All

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


> Hello & Welcome

Yeahr, some question. How good is Gentoo for a Samba AD environment?
I want to install my Gentoo at the work, and for my Data i have to
connect to AD. How good will work this with a Gentoo :> ?


Greetings Alex




-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJMQGfEAAoJEB8n+SuWCkjv6IgIANElZrsyFu vZYJDMfLT/XMKe
reG82pNNj3SIS65NMpd+SuOFH1S9THyiux5kWVTyOUoVEZSswC u19e9ReocJqSBH
ch3T5OwsCi+BHxXx/QXUvEcAtxfIanG+K1e5/xaR5iQCljEFrblvZC0LNjiWjrhz
GyQ+ZLaMN1H70pcyw/aCux8sP6IbU90c/xLZx91RmFjFDRE0bY8SgyUcNo84HqAn
euchBdMMhRHlrsPDVuKMPLDPcdciZpZqh9GfR+QO7AEY2DNB/sq+NExziTBIBvE3
4lt3Awe7wJLepRbqiJxLcJ2PK/CGDGRGzNbpGd7GExlxrcz/lARq087b8Zp1vUI=
=MM6p
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mario Scheliga, Rene Otto
Bank: Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 10070024, KTO: 0810929
Schoenhauser Allee 51, 10437 Berlin
 
Old 07-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Neal Hogan
 
Default Hello All

I'd start a new thread ;-)

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM, alex <alex@sourcegarden.de> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
>
>> Hello & Welcome
>
> Yeahr, some question. How good is Gentoo for a Samba AD *environment?
> I want to install my Gentoo at the work, and for my Data i have to
> connect to AD. How good will work this with a Gentoo :> ?
>
>
> Greetings Alex
>
>
>
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJMQGfEAAoJEB8n+SuWCkjv6IgIANElZrsyFu vZYJDMfLT/XMKe
> reG82pNNj3SIS65NMpd+SuOFH1S9THyiux5kWVTyOUoVEZSswC u19e9ReocJqSBH
> ch3T5OwsCi+BHxXx/QXUvEcAtxfIanG+K1e5/xaR5iQCljEFrblvZC0LNjiWjrhz
> GyQ+ZLaMN1H70pcyw/aCux8sP6IbU90c/xLZx91RmFjFDRE0bY8SgyUcNo84HqAn
> euchBdMMhRHlrsPDVuKMPLDPcdciZpZqh9GfR+QO7AEY2DNB/sq+NExziTBIBvE3
> 4lt3Awe7wJLepRbqiJxLcJ2PK/CGDGRGzNbpGd7GExlxrcz/lARq087b8Zp1vUI=
> =MM6p
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> --
> Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
> Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953
> Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mario Scheliga, Rene Otto
> Bank: Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 10070024, KTO: 0810929
> Schoenhauser Allee 51, 10437 Berlin
>
>
 
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Neil Bothwick
 
Default Hello All

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:18:38 -0500, Neal Hogan wrote:

> I'd start a new thread ;-)

I'd avoid top-posting :P


--
Neil Bothwick

Genius is 99% inspiration and 2% arithmetic
 
Old 07-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Djamel Ouerdi
 
Default Hello All

hello
 
Old 07-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Djamel Ouerdi
 
Default Hello All

Hello!
 
Old 07-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Alan McKinnon
 
Default Hello All

On Sunday 18 July 2010 13:37:07 Djamel Ouerdi wrote:
> hello


Hello to you too!

I'm the jubjub monster from the western plains of Mars.

Who be you?



--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
 
Old 07-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann
 
Default Hello All

On Sonntag 18 Juli 2010, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> I'm the jubjub monster from the western plains of Mars.

currently vacationing in sub-equatorial Africa?
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org